Wireless LoRa Module
The LoRa Data Transmission Terminals, Model No.IOT-L2S-B1 are universal communication interactive equipment which is designed and manufactured by our company based on the LoRa RF chip. It integrates two interfaces of industrial standard RS485 and supports a variety of protocols to realize data transmission between wired and wireless devices. It transmits the data of the wired device to the product and then transmits the data wirelessly through RS485 communication lines.
The product can be widely applied in the IOT, centralized metering and industrial control etc.
– 2 standard interfaces of RS485, supporting a variety of protocols and communicating with various automatic devices with RS485 interfaces
– Equipped with LoRa chips SX1278 from Semtech for RF part
– Transparent transmission mode
– Wireless ultra-long transmission range up to 8km barrier free
– Small size, easy to install.
– Working temperature range: -20℃~70℃, suitable in all kinds of harsh environment
– Wide operating voltage range with optional multi specifications
|Product Parameters IOT-L2S-B1|
|Power Supply||AC85-265V 50/60HZ|
|Protocols Supported by RS485||Modbus RTU, DL/T 645 etc.|
|RS485 Communication Baud Rates||1200-115200bps,8N1, 8E1, 8O1|
|Installation||Din rail mounted installation|
|Working Frequency Range||410M-525MHz|
|Sensitivity||-139dBm (SF12, broadband125KHz)|
|Packet Length Sent||255bytes|
|Packet Length Received||255bytes|